Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Journey Woman

Tomorrow morning, I will be on my way to visit Susan in Seattle (Sounds like a radio show title, does it not? Up next on WRBM it's Susan in Seattle! ) for a few days. This trip marks the first time in two years I have flown and the first time in seven years I have traveled completely solo.

While I am excited about my trip and time with Susan, it's going to be difficult to be apart from my guys for longer than an overnight. I understand that time on my own is necessary to recharge my mommy batteries and how important it is to just be me for a while, not Woman or Momma A. Just Manda.

But I sure will miss his little face.

Keep me in your prayers. Keep Adrian as well. That little guy does wear one out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you, too. I've gotten used to emailing and posting and keeping tabs almost daily.

I will be meeting your men at the fair on Friday to play.
Have fun recharging and take pictures in "that damn dress"!!!

JamieSmitten said...

ARGH! I can't wait to hear all about it. Get back already, before I die of envy!!!

Blog Archive