Thursday, August 21, 2008

Step to the Beat, y'all

I'd love to relay in sordid detail the 30-second beat down between two teenage boys that I witnessed at the end of my street whilst getting my mail yesterday. However, I am woefully behind on my e-mailing. It's positively pathetic. Tonight I am going to try and catch up on all my unanswered e-mails.

So, I'll leave you with a few things to munch on until next I post something of interest.

I've been writing for a few other blogs lately. Check them out here and here.

Despite being an only child, I love to share, especially when a song gets stuck in my head. If you've been watching the Olympics, you'll probably recognize it.

And here's enough cuteness to crash your computer.



As a parent, you hope that your child will come to love or at least appreciate the same things you do. After our visit to King's Dominion on Sunday, I'm delighted to report that Little A is blossoming into a bona fide thrill seeker. Long may he ride roller coasters with Mommy and Daddy.

3 comments:

Jeremy Feist said...

Well I hope your happy with yourself, Manda. Thanks to you and your pictures of lil A, my mascara is now running. Is this what you wanted?!

Kidding aside, good luck with your emails!

Kim said...

Love the McCain Zombie Invasion piece. One of your best works thus far, I believe. And glad you're jumping into the MWC blogging. I know that tons of people are touched and helped through the site. Where do you find the time?!

tamatha said...

Yay! Kings Dominion, the amusement park of my youth. Glad the Pink family had a great day there. And it's good you are indoctrination little A into the joys of thrill seeking (the safe kind, of course).

Blog Archive