Five Stores I Could Never Work in But Would Love to Anyway
1. Anthropologie: Whimsical and eccentric fashions, fun books, funky housewares, lovely jewelry, adorable hats. Instead of giving me a paycheck, the manager would be running a tab.
2. Betsey Johnson: See above. I'd be broke-ass but fabulous and probably whippet thin so as to fit into all her precious dresses.
3. Any book selling establishment like Borders (big box chain) or Creatures and Crooks (local independent shop): With my severe addiction to the printed word, employing me at a book store would be like hiring Lindsey Lohan to man the counter at the DEA evidence lock up. Enable me, baby.
4. Sephora: I loves me some product.
5. Jean-Jacques Bakery or any patisserie: As much as I adore baking, a few months working there and I'd looks like a gall-darned hippo. Yummy.