Five Things I've Always Wanted to Learn How to Do but Probably Never Will
1. Knit/crochet: I wish I had been more successful at convincing my grandmother to teach me while she was still alive.
2. Speak French: I suck at languages.
3. Dance: Specifically ballroom/swing/social dances. Years ago, Adrian and I used to attend "swing night" at a local club for a brief lesson and dancing. I was total crap at it, and spent most of the evening watching much better dancers as they tore up the floor.
4. Drive manual transmission: I doubt this will ever happen. However the skill does seem handy for survival in the zombie apocalypse.
5. Play a musical instrument: For a number of years in my childhood, I took piano lessons. While I can functionally read music, I can't play worth shit.