There's no indication of when I'll be going home. I've developed a fun new rash in response to one of the antibiotics.
Also, I'm having some scary trouble with my bowels that isn't responding to the usual treatments. I'll spare you the gory details, but I'm concerned that there's something seriously wrong. The doctor told me to wait until around 11 this morning to see if the latest medicine they gave me worked. It hasn't and in about a half an hour, I'm going to start beating my drum to see a gastroenterologist or somebody who might be able to figure out what the problem is.
I don't want to be here for a long stay, but I also don't want to leave until my bowel situation is cleared up.
So, I am not in a good place right now.