Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy November

I can't believe it is already November, and the year's nearly over. At least the leaves on the trees are changing colors.

Check out the Go Fug Yourself chicks.
They've busted big-time on my nemesis, Alannis Morrisette. She does look like pictures from my middle school yearbook. Don't think I agree, however, with their assessment of my boyfriend's facial hair. Personally, I think he looks better with it, at least in Blade: Trinity he did.

The kid is going ballistic on me today. Maybe all the Halloween goodies I consumed over the weekend are finally getting into his bloodstream. Until you experience it, there is nothing more utterly bizarre than having a living creature moving about inside of you.

Tonight we have our first class on labor and delivery. This oughta be interesting. Probably a lot of deep breathing and backrubs. I'm just trying to figure out how in the next few weeks we can weasel out early so as to not miss the first few minutes of Lost. Man, my priorities are AWESOME!


In other boyfriend related news, it seems my once and former husband Christian Slater is soon to be back on the market. Blasphemous as this probably sounds, I find him much less appealing than I did in his Heathers and True Romance heyday. Maybe it's the receeding hairline. I never could truck with a balding fellow. But I'll always have a special place in my heart for Christian. He was My Man.

No comments:

Blog Archive