Thursday, February 03, 2005

Hello, I'm sorry. I know you. I knew you. I think I can remember your name.

Manda had the idea first, but Husband actually set his blog up before her. Grrrr. I feel like such a follower.

Since I was nine, I've kept some form of a journal in an irregular fashion. Being sibling-less I had plenty of time to fester in my own twisted thoughts and dreams. Now, I am finally putting the inner workings of my weird little mind in the public domain.

Actually, I'm not as weird as I'd like to think I am. Pretty fucking conventional actually. Married, homeowner, cube dweller, mommy to two kitties, movie freak, avid reader. There's just more than a few bizarre threads woven through my personality. I'm sure over time these will become evident. Hee.

It's 8:00 a.m., and I'm on my second piece of gum for the day.

No comments:

Blog Archive